> Management & Accounting
Course No: ACCT.6220-031; SIS Class Nbr: 4541; SIS Term: 3030
Course Status: Open
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: Matriculated MBA students who have completed 60.501, 61.501, 62.501, 63.501, 66.501, 66.511, 60.601 or permission of MBA coordinator or MSA students or permission of MSA Coordinator.
- Special Notes: If not currently matriculated in a Manning School of Business program, please contact the MBA staff at MBA@uml.edu or call 978-934-2848 for permission to take courses.
- Section Notes:
- Credits: 3; Contact Hours: 3
- Instructor: George Joseph
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Spring 2021: Jan 25 to May 08
- Course Level: Graduate
- Tuition: $1965
- Note: There is a $30 per semester registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: M.S. in Accounting, M.S. in Accounting, M.S. in Accounting, M.S. in Accounting, Online MBA, M.S. in Accounting, Online MBA, Online MBA
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Graduate, Online & Professional Studies reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.