> Management & Accounting
Course No: FINA.6880-011; SIS Class Nbr: 2793; SIS Term: 3040
Course Status: Open
Topics of current interest in Finance. Subject matter to be announced in advance. For a current semester course title, please log on to ISIS, the Inter-Campus Student Information System.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: Matriculated MBA Manning who have completed ACCT.5010,FINA.5010,MKTG.5010,POMS.5010,MGMT.5010 and MGMT.5110 OR Matriculated MSF who have completed ACCT.5010 and FINA.5010 OR permission of MBA coordinator or MSA or MS ITE students.
- Special Notes: If not currently matriculated in a Manning School of Business program, please contact the MBA staff at MBA@uml.edu or call 978-934-2848 for permission to take courses.
- Section Notes: Virtual Classroom Course
- Core Codes: VRCL
- Credits: 3; Contact Hours: 3
- Instructor: Qiancheng Zheng
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- M,W | 6:00 PM-8:50 PM EDT
- Summer 2021: May 17 to Jun 28
- Course Level: Graduate
- Tuition: $1725
- Note: There is a $30 per semester registration fee for credit courses.
Friday Class Meetings for Virtual And On-Campus Courses
Unless otherwise noted above
Summer Start I M/W classes begin on Monday May 17 and include 3 FRIDAYS: May 21, June 4 and June 18 at the regularly scheduled hours.
Summer Start I T/Th classes begin on Tuesday, May 18 and include 2 FRIDAYS: May 28 and June 11 at the regularly scheduled hours.
Summer Start II M/W classes begin on Wednesday, July 7 and include 2 FRIDAYS: July 9 and July 23 at the regularly scheduled hours.
Summer Start II T/Th classes begin on Tuesday, July 6 and include 2 FRIDAYS: July 16 and July 30 at the regularly scheduled hours.
Related Programs: Online MBA
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Graduate, Online & Professional Studies reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.