> Science & Mathematics
Course No: CHEM.1140L-046; SIS Class Nbr: 1307; SIS Term: 3240
Course Status: Registration Closed
Uses laboratory experiments designed to illustrate the principles discussed in 84.112.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Special Notes: SL
- Section Notes: Live Online Course; Live Online Course: Attend class remotely during specific days and times (sometimes referred to as synchronous learning). Instructors may deliver lessons from an off-campus location, from a campus classroom, lab or studio, and you¿ll also make use of Blackboard, UMass Lowell¿s online learning management tool.
- Core Codes: SCL, ONLINE SYN
- Credits: 1; Contact Hours: 3
- Instructor: Khalilah Reddie
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- T,Th | 3:00 PM-5:00 PM EDT
- 2023 Summer: Jul 05 to Aug 14
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Note: There is a $30 per semester registration fee for credit courses.
Friday Class Meetings for Live Online and On-Campus Courses
Unless otherwise noted above
- Summer Start I M/W classes begin on Monday May 15 and include 3 FRIDAYS: May 19, June 2 and June 16 at the regularly scheduled hours.
- Summer Start I T/Th classes begin on Tuesday, May 16 and include 2 FRIDAYS: May 26 and June 9 at the regularly scheduled hours.
- Summer Start II M/W classes begin on Wednesday, July 5 and include 2 FRIDAYS: July 7 and July 21 at the regularly scheduled hours.
- Summer Start II T/Th classes begin on Tuesday, July 6 and include 3 FRIDAYS: July 14, July 28 and August 4 at the regularly scheduled hours.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Graduate, Online & Professional Studies reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.