Billing and Payment
Log in to SIS to pay and view your bill online. Your bill will not be sent to you in the mail. Your UMass Lowell email will receive a notification when a new invoice is generated. For more information, visit the UMass Lowell Solution Center.
- E-Checks: Online payment can be made using e-checks for no fee.
- Credit and Debit Cards: Pay with MasterCard, VISA, Discover or American Express with a 2.5% fee assessed on each credit or debit card transaction.
- Payment Plan: There are no interest charges associated with payment plans.
- International Students: Pay in your native currency. Your bank may charge a service fee, but UMass Lowell does not.
Checks: Please make checks payable to the "University of Massachusetts Lowell." Checks, money orders or bank checks can be dropped off at The Solution Center in University Crossing or mailed to:
University of Massachusetts Lowell
Student Financial Services Office
220 Pawtucket Street, Suite M30
Lowell, MA 01854-5110
- University of Massachusetts Lowell
Please note: UMass Lowell does not accept cash to pay student tuition, fees, room or meal plan charges.