> Engineering/Engineering Technology
Course No: EECE.3660-045; SIS Class Nbr: 3002; SIS Term: 3240
Course Status: Open Added 2/28/23
A continuation of 16.365 with discussion of differential amplifiers, operation amplifiers and op amp applications, transistor amplifiers at very high frequencies; direct-coupled and band pass amplifiers; small and large signal amplifiers; feedback amplifiers and oscillators. Active filters, wave form generation circuits including Schmitt trigger, multiplexers, and A/D and D/A converters. Circuit design employing integrated circuit operational amplifiers and discrete devices. Circuit analysis using SPICE. An electronic design project constitutes a major part of the course.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: C- or better in EECE 3650 Electronics I,or Spring 2020 grade of "P", Co-Req: EECE 3120 Electronics Lab II.
- Section Notes: Live Online Course; Live Online Course; Attend class remotely during specific days and times (sometimes referred to as synchronous learning). Instructors may deliver lessons from an off-campus location, from a campus classroom, lab or studio, and you¿ll also make use of Blackboard, UMass Lowell¿s online learning management tool.
- Core Codes: STEM, ONLINE SYN
- Credits: 3; Contact Hours: 3
- Instructor: Abu Hena Muhammad Nazir Hossain
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- M,W-Th | 6:00 PM-8:20 PM EDT
- Summer 2023: May 15 to Jun 28
- Course Level: Undergraduate
| Pay as little as $580/mo for this course.
Learn more about course payment plans. »
- Note: There is a $30 per semester registration fee for credit courses.
Friday Class Meetings for Live Online and On-Campus Courses
Unless otherwise noted above
Summer Start I M/W classes begin on Monday May 15 and include 3 FRIDAYS: May 19, June 2 and June 16 at the regularly scheduled hours.
Summer Start I T/Th classes begin on Tuesday, May 16 and include 2 FRIDAYS: May 26 and June 9 at the regularly scheduled hours.
Summer Start II M/W classes begin on Wednesday, July 5 and include 2 FRIDAYS: July 7 and July 21 at the regularly scheduled hours.
Summer Start II T/Th classes begin on Tuesday, July 6 and include 3 FRIDAYS: July 14, July 28 and August 4 at the regularly scheduled hours.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Graduate, Online & Professional Studies reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.