This interactive seminar examines the sources of conflict and
provides techniques for resolving conflict. It includes role
- List the positive and negative consequences of conflict.
- Describe a comprehensive definition of conflict
- Identify typical conflict responses.
- Identify different personalities.
- List conflict stimulators and extinguishers.
- Describe techniques for minimizing or resolving conflict.
- Explain how to deal with conflicting positions to achieve
good team decisions
At the conclusion of this course, students will be able
to demonstrate the learning objectives through discussion,
role-playing and class presentation.
◀ Back to Seminar Schedule