In today's business world, project management is a critical skill for everyone. Many people struggle with managing their projects along with their regular workload. This seminar offers practical tools and processes that will enable anyone to manage their projects successfully.
Who Should Attend
Managers, supervisors, individual contributors who are looking for non-technical tools and techniques to successfully manage projects and project teams.
Clarify the project:
- Clarify key stakeholders needs and wants.
- Write clearly defined project scope statement.
- Clarify business justification.
- Clarify objectives with measurable outcomes.
- Identify project deliverables and requirements.
- Prioritize project constraints of time and resources.
- Identify project issues and assumptions.
- Confidently interview key stakeholders.
Plan the project:
- Break a project into manageable tasks.
- Assign realistic due dates to milestones.
- Identify needed project resources.
- Clarify team roles and responsibilities.
- Create a simple, realistic Gantt chart.
- Analyze risks in relation to probability and risk matrix.
- Create a risk response plan and risk matrix.
- Create an issue log to track issues and risks.
Executive and control the project:
- Design a customized communication plan.
- Understand the value of change management.
Close the project:
- Evaluate the project's success and lessons learned.
◀ Back to Seminar Schedule