Supporting Your Success At Every Level
Advance your career or prepare for a new one with UMass Lowell — ranked by U.S. News and World Report as one of the best online degrees in the country. Our online programs are designed with you in mind, so you can enjoy the convenience of studying when it fits your schedule. Benefit from an online tuition rate that's among the lowest in the nation. Come explore the many ways UMass Lowell can help you achieve your educational and career goals with flexible programs available part-time and full-time.
- Online master's degrees can be completed for under $20k**
- Earn your master's in as little as 18 months
- Consistently recognized by U.S. News & World Report as one of the best online master's degrees
- GRE/GMAT waivers available
- Earn a certificate in just 9 months
- Quickly increase your skills, career opportunities and earning power
- Apply a certificate to a degree and build upon your credentials
- Learn specialized skills at an affordable price
Course Format Options
UMass Lowell courses are delivered in a number of different formats.
Learn more about each course format »
* Average accelerated timeline for those who transfer in at least 60 credits of prior college coursework.
**Except the online master's degrees in Health Information Management and Public Health, which cost between $21k and $25k.