> Science & Mathematics
Course No: MATH.3850-031; SIS Class Nbr: 1402; SIS Term: 3330
Course Status: Open
Introduction to experimental design, data analysis and formal statistical procedures from an applied point of view.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: MATH 1320 pre-req
- Section Notes: Be advised: This online course has at least one test or exam that will need to be proctored virtually by a company that the University has contracted for this service. Virtual proctors will take security measures, including a scan of your testing environment and a photo ID check. Students will also have the option to take exams on campus if they choose not to use a virtual proctor. Detailed information about how the virtual proctored exam works will be available to you in Blackboard when the course begins. You may also visit https://gps.uml.edu/courses/proctored-exams.cfm for more information.
- Core Codes: MATH, STEM
- Credits: 3; Contact Hours: 3
- Instructor: William Clark
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- 2024 Spring: Jan 16 to May 04
- Course Level: Undergraduate
| Pay as little as $234/mo for this course.
Learn more about course payment plans. »
- Note: There is a $30 per semester registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: B.A. in Mathematics, B.S. in Applied Mathematics, B.S. in Mathematics, B.S. in Mathematics: Statistics Concentration, B.S. in Mathematics: Teacher Concentration
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Graduate, Online & Professional Studies reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.