> Computer Related
Course No: GRFX.4000-061; SIS Class Nbr: 14188; SIS Term: 2910
Course Status: Open
This course is designed to help students to organize their work into a professional package and prepare it for presentation. Students may decide to rework existing portfolio pieces or complete additional design projects to enhance their existing portfolios and fully demonstrate their design capabilities. Mock interviews will be conducted in which students will have an opportunity to discuss their work. Includes an end-of-semester portfolio review. 3 credits/3 contact hours.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: GRFX 2000(Formerly 70.291 or ARTS 2100) & GRFX 2020(Formerly ARTS 2400 or ARTS 2300) & GRFX 2110(Formerly ARTS 2450) & GRFX 3000(Formerly 70.391or ARTS 3100) or Instructor Perm. & Online & Continuing Education Majors, Certificates & Non-Degree OCE Students Only.
- Special Notes: Access to Adobe's Creative Cloud Software requires a monthly Creative Cloud membership subscription. Special pricing is available for students: Visit https://creative.adobe.com/plans?plan=edu Note: While the above courses will not transfer directly into the Art Department's Bachelor of Fine Arts Day School degree program, certain two-course clusters may be accepted for transfer upon prior department approval.
- Section Notes:
- Credits: 3; Contact Hours: 3
- Instructor: Jiba Anderson
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Fall 2019: Sep 04 to Nov 10
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1140
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: Certificate in Graphic Design & Digital Imaging, Certificate in Graphic Design & Digital Imaging
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Graduate, Online & Professional Studies reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.