Nothing is more important to us than your success as a student, even during times of great change. Here are some resources that can help you now, and in the future:
Free access to online textbooks and other resources
- You can access eBooks from a variety of publishers for no additional cost
at follett.com/RedShelf — this site covers about 80 percent of the textbooks used by UMass Lowell faculty.
- VitalSource also offers free online textbooks.
- UMass Lowell librarians have created Libguide, curated by subject matter, that list free textbooks available through our libraries.
- The UMass Lowell Bookstore is offering free online shipping with no minimum purchase on all items including course materials, supplies, technology and more. This includes access up to 7 eBooks for a designated period free of charge.
- The Bookstore is also offering free shipping return labels for rented books and materials, and is extending the non-return period without penalty. Click the COVID-19 message on the home page for details.
Academic and technology help to smooth the transition to online learning
24/7 online tutoring assistance