> Management & Accounting
Course No: FINA.6010-051; SIS Class Nbr: 14888; SIS Term: 3030
Course Status: Open Added 12/24/20
Relates working capital strategy, capital investment analysis, long-term financing, and capital structure decisions in a risk-return framework to the dynamics of the firm and the market in which it operates.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: Matriculated MBA Manning who have completed ACCT.5010,FINA.5010,MKTG.5010,POMS.5010,MGMT.5010 and MGMT.5110 OR Matriculated MSF who have completed ACCT.5010 and FINA.5010 OR permission of MBA coordinator or MSA or MS ITE students.
- Special Notes: If not currently matriculated in a Manning School of Business program, please contact the MBA staff at MBA@uml.edu or call 978-934-2848 for permission to take courses.
- Section Notes: Virtual Classroom Course;
- Credits: 3; Contact Hours: 3
- Instructor: Saira Latif
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Spring 2021: Jan 25 to Mar 17
- Course Level: Graduate
- Tuition: $1725
- Note: There is a $30 per semester registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: M.S. in Accounting, M.S. in Business Analytics, Online MBA, M.S. in Business Analytics, M.S. in Finance, Online MBA
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Graduate, Online & Professional Studies reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.