> Management & Accounting
Course No: MKTG.6010-063; SIS Class Nbr: 1069; SIS Term: 3020
Course Status: Full - Wait List
Prerequisite: Student must be matriculated and have finished foundation core. Pursues the development of comprehensive and integrated marketing plans using industry/competitor analysis, market value chains, and forecasting. An emphasis is given to business-to-business marketing situations which require an in-depth analysis of the firms' complex organizational behavior and evolving buyer-seller relationship.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: Matriculated MBA Manning who have completed ACCT.5010,FINA.5010,MKTG.5010,POMS.5010,MGMT.5010 and MGMT.5110 OR Matriculated MSF who have completed ACCT.5010 and FINA.5010 OR permission of MBA coordinator or MSA or MS ITE students.
- Special Notes: If not currently matriculated in a Manning School of Business program, please contact the MBA staff at MBA@uml.edu or call 978-934-2848 for permission to take courses.
- Section Notes: Class meets 11/9/20 - 1/17/21, last day to add without a permission number 11/16/20, last day to add/drop 11/23/20, last day to withdraw by 1/08/21. Please Email Scheduling_GPS@uml.edu if you would like to withdraw after 11/23/20.
- Credits: 3; Contact Hours: 3
- Instructor: Tao Gao
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Winter 2021: Nov 09 to Jan 17
- Course Level: Graduate
- Tuition: $1965
- Note: There is a $30 per semester registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: M.S. in Business Analytics, Online MBA, M.S. in Business Analytics, Online MBA, Graduate Certificate in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Graduate, Online & Professional Studies reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.