Earn Your Business Administration Bachelor's Degree Online
UMass Lowell's Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) program will help you develop the analytical and problem-solving skills that employers are seeking while building a strong foundational knowledge of the functional areas of business, including accounting, management, finance, operations and marketing.
Prepare yourself to meet this demand with a high-quality and affordable bachelor of business from UMass Lowell — a trusted public research university.
With a BS in business administration from UMass Lowell, you will increase your career opportunities, stand out as a job candidate and become part of the next generation of global business leaders by:
- developing effective business-related communication skills
- learning how to use both quantitative and qualitative methods for business analysis
- demonstrating leadership skills and learning how to make valuable contributions as a team member
- gaining knowledge of industry standard business systems, software and technologies
- cultivating a strong awareness of the global changes and challenges affecting businesses today